CALL FOR AGRIBUSINESSES COMMITTING TO ATTEND A BUSINESS ACCELERATION PROGRAM COHORT II & III
Cohort II & III Agribusinesses SMEs
- All forms of Agribusinesses (at least 40% owned and or managed by women).
- Identified from the SMEs diagnosed by GOPA Worldwide Consultants in the course of 2022.
- Must have a registered Agribusiness in Uganda.
- Must have an account in dfcu Bank or be willing to open an account.
- Must be a for-profit agribusiness.
- Must be willing to take on an intern for at least one year.
- Have an annual turnover range of UGX 10M to UGX 2 billion.
- Be operational with a verified product or service.
- Must be located in Kampala metropolitan.
The main participants shall be the owner or key management team member coming along with at least two focal people in the team with business decision making capabilities. This means, each enterprise will be represented by three people.
- Valid identity documents (Certificate of incorporation, Tax Identification Number (TIN), Valid License for operation, Export/Import permits where applicable IDs of key proprietors).
- Financial statements (Audited) for the last two years.
- Business model validation.
- Attach a business plan where available.
- Applications can be submitted from Friday 03rd February 2023 to Tuesday 14th of February 2023, 23:59 (EAT).
dfcu Women in Business
The dfcu women in business program endeavors to create a business enabling environment for women entrepreneur, with a special focus on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Any woman entrepreneur trading as a sole proprietor or a company where the woman holds 50% shares and above qualifies.
The online programs available on SOMA are designed to engage the learners and avail learning resources in the form of case studies for their benefit. Lessons are available in English, Luganda and Luo. The choice is simply yours.