CALL FOR WOMEN IN AGRIBUSINESS APPLICANTS TO ATTEND BUSINESS ACCELERATION PROGRAM
Cohort I - Women in Business
Accelerators can help young companies expedite their growth and scale their business models, and as such ADC hereby extends a call to build the capacity of women led agribusinesses to validate their Business models, understand their strategic business positioning better as well as their operating environment and how to manage growth for relevant linkages and self-sufficiency.
- Primarily, Women led Agribusinesses (at least 50% owned or led by women) that are part of the Women in Business (WIB) program at dfcu Bank or through other related agribusiness development initiatives.
- A registered Agribusiness in Uganda.
- Must have an account in dfcu bank or willing to open one.
- Must be a for profit entity or in support of profit-making women agribusinesses.
- Have an annual turnover range of UGX 60M to UGX 3.6bn.
- Be operational with a verified product or service.
- Must be located in or near Kampala.
Eligible candidates should submit their applications by filling in the form and providing the following information/documents:
- Valid identity documents (Certificate of incorporation, TIN Number, Valid License for operation, Export/Import permits where applicable IDs of key proprietors).
- Financial statements for the last two years.
- Business model validation.
- Attach a business plan where available.
- Applications that are incomplete or do not have mandatory fields, as well as required attachments, will be declared inadmissible.
- Applications can be submitted only from Thursday 18th of August 2022 to Thursday 18th of September 2022, 23:59 (EAT).